[Sca-cooks] allergic feasts

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:34:04 PDT 2008

One of these days we are going to buy a home with a dining room to fit
lots of people as my spouse and my parents and ancestors had but in the
meantime we have coctails with all the food you can imagine on
toothpicks and chinese spoons. We know that some guests cannot eat
wheat, others shell fish but the worst is Ecuadorian schrimp. A chemical
is injected to prevent rotting from  there to here. It makes a friend
vomit all night long. We do take care but you would think that a slice
of bread would be left over from our feasts. Is it because we pay that
everything is so happy allergies are not a problem?
Suey