[Sca-cooks] Emergency food (was: kitchen tips)

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Thu Aug 21 11:50:28 PDT 2008

Due to the nature of many West Kingdom Crown events (rather primitive sites
with no facilities except what people haul in) potluck dinners in the
middle of the list field in front of the Royal pavillion had become quite
traditional. I'm uncertain if they are still holding the potluck dinners at
recent Crown events.

Euriol