[Sca-cooks] Emergency food (was: kitchen tips)

Beth Ann Bretter ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 13:11:43 PDT 2008

I try to carry an emergency cooler to every event, but that's just to make sure my 7 year old daughter has enough food that she's not constantly whining about being hungry.  I swear she's a hobbit from 6:00 in the morning until about 2:00 in the afternoon when she pretty much stops eating for the day.  My husband's even gotten her trained to ask for "second breakfast" and "elevensies".

We didn't eat feast at all for 6 years because of her.  We're only now starting to occasionally do so.

Lettice Peyton of Ashdowne