[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court: Was Boar's Head

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 23 05:33:14 PDT 2008

Eduardo wrote:

>Leaving to go to Hampton Court today.
>The kitchens are open.
>If he is there I will ask! :)

The reference "he" was to Peter Brears.  No, I would seriously doubt that
he'd be there.  He's not part of the cookery group anymore.  I think only
one or two of the men who are there were part of that original group.

However, would you please share all the details of what you saw and what
they did in the kitchens?  Some of us live vicariously through the blog
site and stories of folk who've been there since we can't afford to live
there or travel all that frequently!

Alys K.

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com