[Sca-cooks] fish at feasts

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 12:56:48 PDT 2008

I have served salmon at several of my banquets here in Angels and it always has been received very well.  I have had several people tell me that they usually hate fish, but they loved how I made it.  I.e. Poached in beer with parsley, rosemary and thyme.  For those of you who want the recipe, check the Florilegium, as I have already posted it here two or three times.

Huette