[Sca-cooks] Shop Green, but add butter???

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 11:21:55 PDT 2008

Sweetie, it sucks to be a grown up ALL the time - my standard Bar Mitzvah advice for my nephews.

Regarding silliness... I saw on the news yesterday that eating non-fried fish at least once a week can help prevent lesions from developing in the brain and causing dementia. This totally legitimizes a visit to the all-you-can-eat sushi bar!

Renata