[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored? (was RE: Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks)

Antonia Calvo ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Mon Aug 11 13:52:02 PDT 2008

euriol wrote:

>It is rare to find an "all-inclusive" fee structure since from an
>Exchequer's perspective the monies have to be reported separately.

That depends where you are and what you're doing with the information.
We can legitimately lump all event income into "event fees" for purposes
of financial/tax reporting.

For our big event (Canterbury Faire-- no Mudde, no Duste, no Venymous
Fauna), we have a "whole-event" camping fee.  Meal plan, feast, shuttle
van rides from town to the site, tent hire, and souvenirs are all
charged seperately. We also have daytrip and overnight fees for people
who just want to come out for part of the event.

We've also had lots of feast or supper-and-entertainment type things
where there's just a single price for the whole thing.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,
hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?