[Sca-cooks] OOP More schools ban Peanut Butter

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu Aug 14 19:13:38 PDT 2008

Pardon me for starting the "me too!s" But I feel very strongly about
this. I AGREE with these ladies. I am an ex-teacher and I have taught
my share of spoiled brats in my time.  (Parents fault, not the child -
kindergarten age)  We do children no service when we act like
EVERYTHING THEY DO, even the stuff they shouldn't be doing... is a
wonderful thing.  (Did that sentence make sense?) Teaching discipline
is not a mean thing, it is a neccessary thing.
...off my soapbox now.
oh yeah, one more thing....... and then there are the teachers that
DEMAND respect, but won;t respect their students..... Don't get me
started!
Phillipa