[Sca-cooks] Who gets in free to feasts.

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Aug 21 20:48:54 PDT 2008

Actually, Stefan, it's quite distinctly against the rules and regs to use
SCA funds to benefit a smaller subsection of the group (like, say, the
officers of a group, or the Royals).  And that's independent of kingdom
custom....
I live in a perishingly small barony, so by necessity most of us contribute
to an event in some way.  The only people who get comped, however, are the
Event Steward and Head Cook.  And any seated royalty/baronage that wishes
it.  Just them, not the attendants, entourage, etc. We usually don't have a
set "kitchen staff," so that's not an issue....
--Maire