[Sca-cooks] fish at feasts

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 24 08:18:06 PDT 2008

I would love to see Salmon, but put shrimp in front of
me and I'm out of there.  I'm allergic to any
shellfish that turns pink or red when you cook it.
Crabs, shrimp, lobster and crawfish are off the menu
for me.

There are reasons for people to not want to eat
certain things.

I don't go to Red Lobster because they use the same
frying oil for their shrimp as they do for fries and
anything else that's fried.  Can't eat anything there.

Maria