[Sca-cooks] fish at feasts

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:40:59 PDT 2008

Just a note on that. When my friend Duke Miguel stepped up
for the first time he was served one of the best salmon dishes
I've ever had. Well I am lucky enough to have the same cook
as he had for our upcoming Coronation and I have requested
this dish be served to at least the High Table again.

I do agree that you have to be careful with serving fish at
feast but a friend of mine did a Scandanavian buffet for
a vigil that included sardines, pickled herring and other
rather dicey fish dishes. Everything was consumed, much
to my admitted surprise. Fish gets eaten, even in the
heart of Texas.

Yers,

Gunthar