[Sca-cooks] oop Salsa

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:08:39 PDT 2008

I am fortunate to have access to local made salsa.  The local VFW has a guy who was blinded in an industrial accident.  He suppliments his income by making and selling burritos and salsa.  They are referred to (with stunning origionality) as Blind Mike products.  The only problem we run into is occasionally he gets his labels mixed up and one will get a bag of HOT burritos when one is expecting mild, or a jar marked as mild salsa that will burn your tonsils off.

Hey ... he is a blind guy ... these things happen.

Cheers
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.
I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.