[Sca-cooks] "Spontaneous" fermentation

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:48:37 PDT 2008

Nearly all my local groceries now carry some salsas that are made within 20
miles of my home. I find this a very appealing choice when I do not have the
time to make the salsa myself. You may wish to look in your deli areas or
your fresh foods areas of your local grocery and see if you have something
similar that's made closer to you. I also have a local salsa producer that
now sells their product at the local farmer's market in addition to the
local groceries. Now I really don't have much excuse not to buy this,
especially because the flavor is so much better than the large company
brands. :)

Iasmin