[Sca-cooks] my dad

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:14:52 PDT 2008

Our parents leave us and we can't do anything about, but to keep them
company and encourage them, not let them give up. All my simpathy, Philippa!
Ana

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> My prayers are with all your family.
>
> Just be ready to keep up with your da, once he has the hip replacement he
> will be more mobile than he has in years!  They are getting really good at
> those joint replacements.
>
> Light to you, Selene
>

> Heleen Greenwald wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>> May I please ask for prayers.  My dad has not been well for a while and
>> was recently diganosed with possibly 2 kinds of cancer.
>> I just heard from my sister.  The good news is that my dad does not have
>> pancreatic cancer. The not so good news is that he has bone cancer in his
>> hip and pelvis. More to the point, he has no hip left. On September 8th the
>> doctors are going to operate and try to replace his hip. The operation is
>> iffy because of complications to his situation.  I will be going down to
>> Philly right after Labor Day and staying through the operation.
>>
>> I am so not ready to lose my dad.
>>
>> Many thanks!
>> Phillipa

http://www.ekopolitan.com Grön sajt/Green

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci