[Sca-cooks] my dad

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 14:01:15 PDT 2008

My thoughts are definitely with you and your Dad.  One small
suggestion...consider contacting the American Cancer Society's
hotline...they can offer support of many types, including moral support as
well as almost anything else you might need.  If nothing else, it's good to
talk with someone who may have had the same kind of cancer...they sponsor a
program called Reach to Recovery...which pairs a survivor of a type of
cancer with someone who is a patient.  It can be very helpful.  Also, if
there is anything I can do to help, please be sure to let me know...

Kiri