[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Pennsic Credit Card Problems?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Aug 28 09:43:26 PDT 2008

I had difficulties too, although mine were a bit different. I bought
one pair of trews from Sebastian's, but there were difficulties with
the site, and I got charged 4 times for the same pair of pants. Just
got that straightened out this week. This may be related- while
sorting this out, Zaafira said she'd only been credited once.

Also had to get with Small Churl Books, across the aisle from you.
Somehow, my linen purchase gat denied, despite having enough money in
the account to cover it. In her case, though, she waited until she got
home to send the charge through.

I think next War, I'm going to just hit the ATM and pay the merchants
cash. Was just too much of a PITA.