[Sca-cooks] Arwen's peaches and grapes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 00:53:54 PDT 2008

Back on July 3, Arwen said:

<<< In a month or so, I'll be needing creative ideas on how to use
peaches,
because if all goes well, it looks as though we will have a bumper crop
this year.  The apples aren't doing quite as well, but we should have a
few of them.  And the grape vines are sporting teeny weeny little grapes
-- we have at least two varieties, concord and chardonnay, plus two
mystery vines that do not appear to have produced last year. >>>

Arwen,
Since it is now a little over a month later, I was wondering how your
peach harvest has been going.

And how about your grape vines?

What have you done with your harvest so far?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com