[Sca-cooks] Florilegium back up, at least for now

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 13:42:35 PDT 2008

Here is the email I just got back from my web host. And no, I don't
understand all of this. That's why he is the web host and not me. :-)
So it looks like the Florilegium is back up, but it could go down
again before they find out what the problem is and eliminate it. (See
my previous comments on what should be done with spammers...)

Stefan
---------
Sorry, we've having some trouble with Apache falling over after
awhile.  I added some background servers for some new features of the
PyCon site, in preparation for the 2009 event, and somethings seems
to be wrong.  We think it is something a spam bot is doing to one of
the sites but can't tell what or which site.  All the websites run
under Apache so if one of them crashes they all crash.  Expect
instability for a bit until we find the problem.

-Jeff
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com