[Sca-cooks] How to cite SCA cooks messages

Woodrow Hill asim at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 3 14:16:18 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 17:09, Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Henceforth Terry Decker and Kingstaste prefer their names while Antonia
> Calvo wants to be asked.  Now if a message is 10 years old, the sender has
> changed his email address and is no longer an SCA member then what?

Part of our confusion is simply that we don't know under what context
you're saying you wish to cite. If you're just trying to include an
email from years back in something for this list, it's not as critical
as a MLA citation for a thesis paper. it really is in no small part
about context.
Please explain how you're planning to cite, and we can help. That's
why I, and others, gave multiple contexts from the start.

----asim

--
The Politics of Dancing: http://apostate.raqsstorm.org