[Sca-cooks] Ideas for homemade holiday gifts - for cat owners OT OOP

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:12:49 PST 2008

one of the cat's favorite 'toys' came from a time when we were church-mouse poor.  I dropped a big jingle-bell in the toe of a little girl's cableknit kneesock, made a knot, dumped in a bunch of catnip, tied another knot and three it on the floor such that the bell jingled.  INSTANT favorite toy.  Now ... years and years later, it is still a favorite toy, though the catnip has long since powedered and fallen out the holes.
Cheers

Malkin
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.