[Sca-cooks] Ideas for homemade holiday gifts - for cat owners

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 00:44:33 PST 2008

Renata mentioned:
  <<< It seems to me that cats are quite adept at making their own
"home made" toys: The toilet paper roll comes first to mind: my cats
will sometimes retrieve the empty roll from the trash and it they get
bored they will attack it (the roll) whilst it is still on the holder
and the TP is still on it. How fun it is to unroll! >>>

Yes. A number of years ago my mother had a Russian Blue with an
attitude (maybe they all do). She had reprimanded him for something.
He haughtily walked to the master bath, at the other end of the
house, reached up and proceeded to thoroughly shred the toilet paper
roll on the holder and then walked away.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com