[Sca-cooks] Gingerbread

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 19:31:16 PST 2008

Yes, it does! Right now, I have about a pound of very finely ground crumbs, ground ginger, cinnamon, and whole cloves. The long pepper, and the saunders, no.
So, I will use a small amount of black pepper, and not worry about food coloring. ;-)

And hope I get the porportions right. Eh....

Thanks!

Helen