[Sca-cooks] Brightening up the Holiday Season with a little Surrealism...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 16 21:51:35 PST 2008

On Dec 17, 2008, at 12:39 AM, Saint Phlip wrote:

> I was wondering where that suspicious half a ham came from ;-)

Phew! Those malefactors will stop at nothing! Good thing it wasn't a
can of Spam in the five-pound presentation size... although I'd think
a pig cured with salt, sugar, and pepper, then smoked, portioned,
packaged, etc., would be beyond the capacity for suspicion. It's
pretty straightforward, it seems to me. Indignation, maybe, I could
see... suspicion, not so much. Did it say what it suspected?

You'll have to eat it, of course, or you'd only be letting the
evildoers win! They can smell your fear.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter