[Sca-cooks] Ideas for homemade holiday gifts - for cat owners

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 16:33:40 PST 2008

'Lainie mentioned"

<<< particularly in view of the war our Fluffy Grey Kitty, Shadow,
has going
with the grey squirrel that lives out front of the house. Said squirrel
likes to play right in front of the picture window in the dining room,
and has been known to moon the cat. Cat occasionally forgets about the
nature of glass and we hear the * bonk! * when he smacks his head on the
glass. >>>

Said squirrel better not get too cocky in case your Fluffy Grey Kitty
does get out.  Reminds me of some teenagers who think they are
invincible...

There was a blue jay who decided to take up dive-bombing Max, the
Russian Blue cat which I mentioned yesterday.  Over time the bird got
more and more daring and Max got more and more upset about the
situation.  Then suddenly we didn't hear or see the blue jay any
more, but we did find a pile of blue feathers in the area where the
blue jay had been diving on Max.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas