[Sca-cooks] And in the "Be Careful What You Wish For" department...

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 17:31:39 PST 2008

I have watched a couple of videos on the eating of said fish product, and
both times they carved it off of the chunks hanging in the curing house and
ate it right there.  The townsfolk ate it in the tavern on slices of brown
bread and the tasty beverage of their choice.  I don't know of a recipe for
cooking it, none of the shows on Iceland that I've seen mention that.
You should try some, and tell us all about it in detail, so we can live
vicariously through you!
Heh heh heh
Christianna