[Sca-cooks] Careful What You Wish For

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 19:58:23 PST 2008

Master A
Thank you for the laugh and the timely reminder.  I will be VERY careful what I ask for from now on.  And do tell us how it turns out ;-)

Gwen Cat
for whom this is the SECOND warning, the first was the person I drew in the 'secret santa' exchange.  When asked (via a group email list) to perhaps give some gift suggestions she asked for $500,000 and to be 4inches taller.  So I invested in a large stash of chocolate coins and a pair of platform shoes that should fit her request.  Perhaps next time a request for a DVD or some home made truffles will come to mind.

> Message: 7
> Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:40:11 -0500
> From: "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
> <adamantius1 at verizon.net>
> Subject: [Sca-cooks] And in the "Be Careful What You
> Wish For"

> Hullo, the list!
>
> Remember a day or two ago, when I joked about being
> threatened with
> haakarl?
>
> I just got a phone call from a friend of mine, who has been
> presented
> with everybody's favorite fermented shark fillet, and
> is wondering
> what to do with it, apart from burying it in the back yard
> (I pointed
> out that that had evidently been tried already, and
> didn't work).
snip