[Sca-cooks] divinity-like candy from Nostradamus

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 22:07:34 PST 2008

Talana said:

<<< Our barony had a bake sale last weekend to raise funds to replace
kitchen and serving gear lost in a storm last spring, and I made a
batch of each of those, as well as quince paste, payn ragon, almond
macaroons, and the divinity-like candy from Nostradamus. >>>

What is this "divinity-like candy from Nostradamus"? Is it actually a
period recipe?

Thanks,

      Stefan

--------