[Sca-cooks] Christmas Surprises

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:04:19 PST 2008

Oddly enough I know just how you feel. I get that way about a day before a
feast I cook, even after all these years of doing them. It only lasts for
about 15 minutes, but it's the worst 15 minutes of the whole feast
experience.

*hug*

Scaling back is a good idea, luv. Part out some chicken, roast it, and have
some tea. You'll do just fine and everyone will be just as happy.

Iasmin