[Sca-cooks] *cough* Need recipe ideas

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Wed Dec 24 16:50:22 PST 2008

Whelll-lelll...

You see, we have a new "International" store in our area. And they have an,
um, unusual selection of meats available so I was, um, wondering - anyone
got a good idea of how to cook "Beef Pizzel"? 'Cause I think the "serving
High Table" possibilities* are quite amusing.

I *think* I remember seeing some historical recipes for it but they are not
where I can find them.

Hrothny
*Or the "threatening to serve High Table" ones, that is. And who knows?
Aside from the comedy aspect of presentation, it might be really tasty.