[Sca-cooks] *cough* Need recipe ideas

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 16:56:46 PST 2008

On Dec 24, 2008, at 7:50 PM, Terri Morgan wrote:

> Whelll-lelll...
>
> You see, we have a new "International" store in our area. And they
> have an,
> um, unusual selection of meats available so I was, um, wondering -
> anyone
> got a good idea of how to cook "Beef Pizzel"? 'Cause I think the
> "serving
> High Table" possibilities* are quite amusing.
>
> I *think* I remember seeing some historical recipes for it but they
> are not
> where I can find them.
>

> Hrothny
> *Or the "threatening to serve High Table" ones, that is. And who
> knows?
> Aside from the comedy aspect of presentation, it might be really
> tasty.

FWIW, I have frequently seen items advertised as "beef penis" which
was, in fact, the Achilles tendon of the animal in question.

It's shocking, the deceptive advertising practices those seeking a
simple, honest penis must go through...

Adamantius (who, admittedly, has no compelling need for the product in
question)