[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 20:26:42 PST 2008

I screamed really loud when I did this, my s.o.  thought I had cut something
off of myself.  We tried having it ground down, but the angle has never
suited me since.  I believe I would have been happier to maybe have the end
cleaned up a bit and left it as is.
So sorry to hear it, but I would go with option 1 B - don't tell them what
was happening when it was broken.
Christianna