[Sca-cooks] It's not broken!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Dec 27 05:55:17 PST 2008

Yeah, getting in and out of the truck and out of the hospital and home
(with a stop for dinner because we were ravenous in that grey sludge of
partly melted off snow and ice... eeyew. James will be up later this
weekend, so I'll have some help getting around for a few days, but then
I'm sorta stuck- kinda can't drive with this thing on my foot. :-P

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore