[Sca-cooks] It's not broken!

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 06:12:42 PST 2008

So sorry to hear about your fall and the resulting injury.  Two falls
earlier this year made my not so great left knee decide that it wanted
attention.  After x-rays and an MRI, it was decided that I should have
arthroscopic surgery to clean up the shredded cartilege.  So I'll be out of
commission for a few days.  We planned it for next week (Monday) as Phillip
will be home and able to take me to the hospital and take care of me
post-surgery.  I'm just hoping that this does the trick,and that I'll be
able to walk, go down stairs, etc. with less discomfort.

Be very careful on snow and ice with those crutches...I haven't had a lot of
experience with them, but know that it's very easy to slip and fall even
when there isn't that added bit of "fun!"

Kiri