[Sca-cooks] Cheese goo success!

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 20:37:10 PST 2008

I use for Savory Toasted Cheese-

1 stick butter, room temp
1 8oz block cream cheese
1 rind Camembert cheese-rind removed
1 8oz bag real bacon bits

slowly whisk first three ingredients over medium-low heat until emulsified(consistent texture) . Add bacon bits and stir. pour into oven safe dish and broil till golden brown on top. Serve warm with crackers or vegetables.I have many times toyed with the idea of asparagus- haven't used yet, but everyone is drooling- it's even in the period recipe!!!!!