[Sca-cooks] Crinkle Cookies

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Dec 23 17:50:21 PST 2008

Are you sure their Crinkle and not Kringle Cookies?
Ingredients
1/4 lb butter (don't use margarine)
1 cp sugar
1 lg egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 pt sour cream
2 tsps baking soda
3 tsps baking powder
3 1/2 cps flour
Cream butter and sugar, add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Add sour cream and mix well.
With a wisk, mix together baking soda, baking powder and flour.
Add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Chill overnite.
Take a teaspoon of dough and roll out in your hands into a snake about
8-inches long
Form into a "Figure 8" shape on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Bake at 375? for 10 mins. or until lightly browned.
Remove and cool.
A cousin made these once. She coated them in almond bark/fake white
chocolate.

De
PS: non-gluten cookie recipe
http://tinyurl.com/2j3ja8