[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 06:18:20 PST 2008

Um...I did the same thing, though not as far down the blade, to one of my
Henckel's.  I took it to Chesapeake Cutlery, a local store that is a Henckel
dealer.  The knife was replaced with no questions.  I even told them that it
was an accidental break, and they said it didn't matter...the knife was
guaranteed for life.  Period.  This was several years ago, so I'm not sure
that that still applies, but it wouldn't hurt to try...take it to a local
Henckel dealer (Chesapeake Cutlery is a chain, at least here in the East, so
you may even find that very same store).  And it didn't matter that we
didn't purchase the knife at that store...Henckel covers all of the charges!

Kiri