[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 27 09:39:14 PST 2008

On Dec 27, 2008, at 12:21 PM, Kingstaste wrote:

> I was prying apart a large block of chocolate when I broke mine.
> Knife tips
> = not for prying.
> I know this now.  (this was many years ago).
> Christianna

You know that repeated motif through Arthurian and other legends,
about swords being broken and magically healed or repaired, and how
there's often a kernel of truth to all these legends? See, J.A.
Henckels is a _really_ old company, and King Arthur had this thing for
ham and chocolate, and you just _know_ Merlin warned him not to try to
pry them apart...

Okay, I'm goin' out, I'll stop now...

Adamantius