[Sca-cooks] Request for resource help

Debra Hense/Kateryn de Develyn nickiandme at att.net
Tue Dec 9 06:31:19 PST 2008

Okay, at a recent fundraiser I promised to create an individual feast cookbook based on the winner's personnae. Wouldn't you know - its not someone who's late period. No, I got a 9th C. Anglo-Saxon. So, I'm a little short of research material for that particular era.

Could someone point me to some archeological dig information that has been published about what plants, animals, cooking utensiles were used, etc. I've never actually had to search for that kind of info before so this should be fun, but I need a few pointers to get me started in the right direction.

Thank you for any and all help about how to go about finding these resources.

Kateryn de Develyn