[Sca-cooks] Holy Guacamole, Batman...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Feb 1 18:11:51 PST 2008

NPR states that accotding to the California Avacado Growers
Association, Sunday, It is expected that during Super Bowl XLII,
enough guacamole will be consumed to cover a football field, from end
to end, and side to side, to a depth of 6 feet.

Now, if they'd only DO that little thing, the rest of us wouldn't
hafta listen to all the armchair jocks giving a play by play for the
next month...

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up