[Sca-cooks] Sausage stuffing

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 19:04:31 PST 2008

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Ivan Day has the method down too.> http://www.historicfood.com/English%20Puddings.htm> >
> Johnnae
> But the funnel shown has a much wider tube than what
> I was using. I'd like to check out the English Potter and see
> if he would sell a good sausage stuffing funnel.
>
> Thanks for the links.
> I'm tempted to try the rice and marrow puddings.
>
> Gunthar

If not, my husband, Master Hroar, can make you one if you give us the specifications of what
you need.  Pottery funnels are basic forms.  And the cost of shipping from California to Texas
will be a whole lot less than from England to Texas.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/