[Sca-cooks] Sausage stuffing

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:27:27 PST 2008

Hmmm.....I could be wrong on the post about the
Tudor Cooks doing the sausage stuffing because
of what I asked him. I see Elise also questioned
him about sausage, and he likes her better.  :-)

I did comment that their method of stuffing seems
to be overly labor intensive considering there are
period sources for stuffing tubes and I also see
they mince the meat for sausage but I wonder if
they check other sources for when the meat is
to be pounded in a mortar.

Gunthar