[Sca-cooks] Ersterz...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Feb 8 20:41:23 PST 2008

Ah, jeeze...

I hadda take a test in New Haven today. Shoulda kept going to NYC...

Oysters always taste best with friends. Last batch I had was at the
ABANA meeting in Seattle, where several of the smiths from my mundane
smithing List had a tailgate party ;-) Ries
(http://www.riesniemi.com/) brought along a few dozen of the Puget
Sound oysters, and we grilled them on his home-made stainless steel
grill- first time ever I wasn't griping because they were cooked ;-)
Of course, the rest of the guys were lucky to get any, with me there
;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up