[Sca-cooks] Cultural Mindset

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 08:45:16 PST 2008

Even in the face of "conservative tastes" you can always count on that
famous Ecumenical Religious Dietary Law:  Never Turn Down Free Food.

Getting your cooking peerage means that your job is just STARTING,
bunkie-san.  Don't expect to give up feasts just yet;  you still have a
lot of teaching to do.  There's my vigil advice, easily worth twice what
you paid for it.

Selene.