[Sca-cooks] Feast costs/budgets

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Feb 19 18:02:45 PST 2008

At 05:57 PM 2/19/2008, you wrote:

>The first time I did a small feast, I didn't bother with written
>recipes.. and then I got sick and had to leave the site.  I've
>always had written recipes since then, even if its just my plans.
>
>Ranvaig

The day I got the offer for my Laurel, I practically had to be
dragged into court, because I was busy cooking dinner. As concerned
as I was about my precious chicken,  my friend Ursel said she'd take
over until I got back. My notebook was therewith the recipe and my
notes and when I came back to camp (albeit in shock) we were still on
time and the chicken was happily bubbling away with its grapes and
garlic (Hocchee). Behold, the power of the written word!

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore