[Sca-cooks] Recognition

The Sheltons sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Tue Feb 19 21:21:10 PST 2008

I had to go up and remind our King 2 weekends ago.  He's a cook himself but
people were starting to pack up and no one had recognized the cooks for one
of the better SCA feasts I've had.  He'd been chatting and just forgot.
Fortunately our Crown Prince has a booming voice that got everyone's
attention.  I've only been overlooked once.  The recognition is nice, but I
enjoy getting the rest of the kitchen crew out in front of the populace. We
have a lot of newbies that work in the kitchen and it's often the first
recognition they receive.

John le Burguillun
Atlantia