[Sca-cooks] Feast thanks

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 14:51:03 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/20/2008 4:47:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

<<At a long ago Twelfth Night, Queen Battista came into the  kitchen
afterwards and mopped the floor.  That's the kind of helpful  person she
was. Talk about conflicting impulses;  between "No, Your  Majesty, we
will do that" and "Anything you say, Your  Majesty".>>

Duke Timothy of Arindale, during the numerous times that he was King  of the
East, came to the kitchen after feast at almost every event, along with  his
squires, and they all stripped off their shirts and washed dishes.  Not  only
helpful, but a decent eye candy factor as well :-)  On the occasions  when he
had business to conduct after dinner, he would send a squire with orders  that
we were to leave the biggest dirty pots for him to wash.

Brangwayna Morgan

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)