[Sca-cooks] Cooking and Serving Equipment,

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:33:24 PST 2008

Oh my!  I would say that fund raisers and bake sales are the way to go toward getting some money to purchase guild items.

Here in Bright Hills we have so much stuff.  Much is owned by the Cooks Guild and some is owned by the Barony.  All is appropriately marked and inventoried and binned.  The Barony owns a trailer which houses almost all the Baronial "stuph" including signs and portable holes and pavilions, etc, along with the cooking/serving stuff.  The Guild stuff is inventoried and binned and kept in Chirharts barn.  We have a pictorial book of the inventory so when a feast is being planned the book can be perused to decide what items to be brought to a site for cooking or serving certain dishes.  In years past we used to just bring it all and sort through on site but now we have soooooo much that is just rediculous to think of doing.  Then we also have the items owned and marked specifically by House Blackstar or other individuals.

We also have a goodly inventoried stock of spices and dry goods.

Olwen