[Sca-cooks] Feast costs/budgets

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Thu Feb 21 12:50:07 PST 2008

Indeed it was a West Kingdom Collegium where I cooked the lunch & feast on
two Coleman stoves outside. The cost to procure the kitchen was cost
prohibitive ($1000 for expected attendance of 50-60 people) and no access
to even the "Home Ec" facilities. Certainly there are sites where you have
to "make do" as best you can. For an event I'm cooking lunch for in June, I
have to bring my own field kitchen, but I will select dishes that will be
most suitable to those conditions.

Euriol