[Sca-cooks] Advice on feast cooking and supplying.

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:34:00 PST 2008

Oh Stefan! LOL, I meant my INNER vision, as in, seeing into the future
and seeing what is possible for me to accomplish...sometimes I am
very limited in that respect. For instance, I would never have dreamed
I would write books, or design book covers, or other things I have
accomplished
in my life.  Yes, my physical eye vision ain't what it used to be,
but I use magnifier helmets and things like that for needlework and fine
stitching.
That I can get around.

What I meant by this mostly was that I just couldn't "envision" myself
taking on
what seems to me to be a huge challenge..i.e. doing a feast or Royal
Luncheon.
But then, anything is possible. I usually don't feel too courageous about
challenges
till I do them once or twice.

Thanks tons for the links! I will look at them just as soon as I can
(I'm getting ready for an event this weekend and sewing like mad at the
moment)

Your such a gem, Stefan.

Sabina