[Sca-cooks] Once again, Tentative New Year's Menus

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:28:30 PST 2008

> As some of you may know, this has been kind of a rough year for my > family, with an assortment of major life changes, aches and pains, and > a whole lot of still-pending reorganization of our lives and living > space.
As usual, the menu looks amazing. I hate that I'm so busy this
week because I want to take Elizabeth to one of the good
traditional places here in Dallas for some good Chinese food
to celebrate the New Year.
> Next year, I can see. My astrological cycle begins (IOW, it's my birth > year, the year of the Ox, begins next year around this time),

Hey! I was born in the Year of the Ox as well. So it's supposed
to be a good one for us? I could go for that.

> Adamantius
Go Win Fo Sho
(or whatever that Chinese phrase is.)

Gunthar